The Town of Kila

Discussion in 'Kila Town Info Board' started by KiadajTheBeast, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

2014-01-10_16.46.33.png

Kila post.png 2013-04-30_00.52.38.png
    Welcome to the Town of Kila!!

What we represent and our theme:

We are a nature based town with a lot of trees. Our city structure theme is more village based with the exception of some major builds that show sophistication.
    jaboc187 and energester like this.
  2. KiadajTheBeast

Created on: 4/26/2013
    Town leader: KiadajThebeast

Info about us: The town of Kila originated on the server Bettercraft, exactly 3 servers and 5 world wipes ago. We have been around since 2011 and are still striving forward. Kila is a small tight-knit defensive town for those who are creative and who want to be a part of a pack.

Number of Members: 4

Town Leader: KiadajTheBeast

Members:
    AmerousMonk
    Emerald_Swift
    PuffehMuffinz
    -----------------------------
    bigjohn0123
    HikariKnight
    madnessllama
    vodkainferno

--I will gladly accept alliances and other statuses from people, let me know--

Alliances:
    Eden
    KD Ranch
    Menzoberranzan

Neutral:
    Wyverenhold
    Silhouette
    Dinos_o_Destiney

Frenemies:

Black List/KOS:
    Ooh yesssh, please fill our dark void hole.​
    Green: Info/Normal town updates.
    Blue: Important town updates.
    Red: Important Info/Critical town updates.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Town Finance Updates:
    Town Tax: $70 Per Day
    Total Town Upkeep: $70
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Town Competitions/Events and Public Affairs:

We are opening up a new way of looking at town and we are going to be adding events to the normal minecraft play. I will outline some events (what they are) and give out some dates when they are readily available. When competition time gets closer, rules will be put into place for further information.

Please stay tuned for news and updates about upcoming event!
    jaboc187 likes this.
  3. KiadajTheBeast

Town Rules:
    I really don't like having to put rules in place so... bare with me. I have added a good portion of what you see here due to past unfortunate events.
    *There are exceptions to everything, just be sensible and explain what happened.

-Don't be stupid, a dick or otherwise rude or intolerable.-
    1) Please do not make unnecessary drama. If you have an issue with something/someone containing conflict, speak to them in whispers.
    2) Don't kill town members unless you agree to a duel, or you are both training. No killing allied town members (with ill intent).
    3) Do not break and enter into someone else's property unless you have permission.
    4) Do not steal from your town-mates. If you are unsure, don't touch it, don't even look at it funny.
    5) Do NOT make your own way out of town, use the entrances.
    6) Please avoid cobblestone use (In residential or otherwise) as much as possible unless it is your favorite block or is done tastefully.
    7) Do not compromise/fuck over the town in any way. Don't let anyone inside that is not a town member unless you have permission, if you are caught doing so you may be kicked and put on a KOS list. Use /t to see town members
    8) Do not claim your land using /chunk claim, if you must, ask permission and I need to be added to the chunks for town building. I am sorry.
    9) Members who have not logged in for over 2 months may be kicked from town (Unlikely that I will have to, but just sayin') (depending on how much of a contributor they have/had been) and will forfeit their items (No Exclusions). Please notify us if you plan/or will have a leave of absence.
    10) Act accordingly and know the rules of the server on raiding/pvp/and general information.
    Raiding Rules--> http://www.phoenixrisen.net/forum/index.php?threads/theft-and-raiding.9/
    PVP Rules --> http://www.phoenixrisen.net/forum/index.php?threads/pvp-rules.8/
    Server Rules --> http://www.phoenixrisen.net/forum/index.php?threads/basic-server-rules.7/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * You should add me on the forums to follow me so you know when I have made updates via this thread*
    *New members will be moved into our town boarding house for minimum time of 1 week*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. KiadajTheBeast

Worklist:
    1. Initiate a town center and construct a flag.
    Needs:

• Oak Wood
    • Dark Oak Wood
    • Coal
    • Iron
    • Stone (Chosen Wall Material)
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. KiadajTheBeast

Town buildings/plans and other projects.

Sect-ionized areas include MAIN Town where all events occur unless the said event is specific to that area.

Main town:
    • Town Center (Mountain)
    • Mountain TC (Mountain)
    • Library (Mountain)
    • Mob Grinder (Plains)
    • PvP Arena (Savannah)
    • Mini Games Arena (Savannah)
    • Boarding House (Dark Woods)
    • Post Office (Mountain/Savannah)
    • Windmill/Silo (Savannah)(Next to Garden)
    • Garden (Savannah)
    • Animal Farm (Plains)
    • Code Name: The Underworld, Labyrinth (Underground)
    • Parkour Castle (Dark Wood Forest)
    • Marketplace (Plains)
    • Lab Testing Facility (Under Lock and Key) (Plains)
    • Landmarks (Valley of Death)
    Design Builds:
    • (Designated Area for Design Builds) -If you want to make something cool in town, bring up your idea and we will see what we can do for accommodation) This area is for main-town-like buildings that MUST HAVE A PURPOSE, even if the purpose is in pretend. Examples: Roller Coaster, Air Ship, Water Treatment Facility, Cathedral, Crack-House, Museum..etc.
    Art-Land, Freestyle:
    • Structured art plots for... yep, art. Pixel Art, 3D Art, memorials... Basically a area to do what you want w/o having to worry too much about rules restricting what should or should not be in town. There will be rules in this area, just not too many.
  6. KiadajTheBeast

Involvement and Ranking System

I would like to involve everyone in town who feels that they wish they had something to do; so if you would like to be able to be more involved in what transpires in town or a leader in builds and such forth - here it is.​

• Captain and Commander: This rank is for those who are consistently involved in the progression of town; they are innovative, creative, intense problem solvers and essentially replace me while I am not online. This is the highest ranking officer position available. *Position not currently open*
    • Town Assistant: This rank is for those who have a high involvement of what is going on in town, they are online a LOT and have a general knowledge of what is going on around them. This position is a trusted position, and has open availability to those who feel that they achieve as mentioned above. This rank requires you to know the Perms in game, particularly town perms and the rules of the server and in town. They will have a say in making sure that the peace is kept, including making tickets when something is amiss. They work closely with all ranks.
    • War General: This rank is for the PvP'er at heart, this also involves knowing your redstone to make new exciting traps, weaponry, and other innovative circuitry. There may be multiple War Generals at a time, they are in charge of PvP interactions and upholding our defenses through ALL of town.
    • Master Engineer: This rank is the most involved in redstone circuitry, they will be called upon first when something aggressively-difficult arises that needs to be made. Engineers have a lot of artistic freedom in ideas and conception of what is needed in town, there can be multiple Master Engineers at any given time. This is a very working with the public position, some things work and look attractive while others... not so much. To obtain this position you must be able to show that you are able to consistently work redstone to your will and be sociable enough to accept that something in design may have to change.
    • Master Architect: Creator of things that make people want to take screen shots and steal their awesome ideas. Things that are included but not limited to are: Pixel art, 3-D Art, Community buildings, Houses, Monuments, Interior Design, Idea Sketching, pretty much anything so long as you are good at it. There can be multiple Master Architect's, they will be the ones I will go to for Idea planning and in help making the ideas a reality.
    • Architect: Anyone and Everyone can help in building, they will report to the Master Architect whom in turn reports to me. This position is always open and always accepting of help.
    • Member of the Collection Agency: You get your stuff and you are damn good at it. Getting any and all collection items remain partially in your hands. This is great for Mcmmo grinders, Hoarders and available to ANYONE who wants to help. You will be in charge of item getting and in charge of getting a portion of the money that is needed to sustain town and help us move forward in our purchases to become more grandiose.
    • Professional Loafer: These are the Bads of town, the loafers, rebels and freelancers. They never do anything very productive and generally like to talk a lot. Tsk Tsk. Their duty is to make my life difficult and to amuse me. lmao. Only 2 Loafers are available to be in town at any given time.

In addition to the current ranking system implemented, I would like to offer some new careers that will be put into play. I spoke with my cohort puffeh and I think we can make this work; the good people of Kila will be given responsibilities upon being a member of town as well as being in charge of their current responsibilities, including paying taxes and helping out with large-scale projects like the dreaded wall of doom.
  7. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

OMG KILA IS BACK ZOMG! <3 BEST OF LUCK :3
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  8. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

It is rather sad that my Kila, the good ol' Kila, is coming back and I'm not taking part of it :/. Lots of love to my Kilanites <3
    goaliebw likes this.
  9. KiadajTheBeast

Is it because you are in another town/ you are a mod/ or because you don't want to? =3 It's okay, you are always welcome in.
  10. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

Because after Kila, Solara was the only friends I had left and now that I'm part of em I don't want to leave them :c
  11. KiadajTheBeast

Update!

So after some discussion on changing the name of the town, a decision has been made. The name of the town will remain Kila but the name Aeridia (which was lovingly considered based on the work that myself and EmeraldSwift had previously done on dank's server after the fall of bettercraft) will somehow be implemented. I am sorry for the confusion to my town-mates on the possible name change. If you have any further questions or concerns free to contact me if need be.
  12. KiadajTheBeast

I understand, <3 no worries ^__^
  13. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Former <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

Welll.. Kila and Solara have always been on friendly terms.

I propose Kila consider joining our Nation. Kingdom of the Sun. Then, if they wish, then can enable Allies to build and destroy which would allow Solara to be able to help Kila with projects without having to worry about "You are not added to the chunk" issues.

Kingdom of the Sun currently consists of Solara and Ardmore and we would love to have you join us.
  14. KiadajTheBeast

Is it possible to be in multiple nations?
  15. goaliebw

goaliebw Co-founder of Ardmore, Trusted, and Cass' favorite

Best of Luck :D
  16. KiadajTheBeast

Mmmmm so.. I love that banner signature you got there. Very nice. Did you do it goalie?
  17. goaliebw

goaliebw Co-founder of Ardmore, Trusted, and Cass' favorite

I did!
  18. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Former <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

I don't believe so. Even if you don't choose to join our Nation, Solara would still like to become your Ally.
  19. KiadajTheBeast

=] Wonderful, I gladly accept your offer and I will change our status with you immediately.

Update!

Kila is now in a relationship with Solara!
  20. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

*@Kila is in a relationship with @Solara <3*